none
Unable to add new projects to project server after migration RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have performed (4+1) database migration of project server 2010 sql databases from one system to another.

In the new pwa instance created after migration in the new machine, i am unable to add or modify any project by getting all options below new option in project center disabled and getting the message "you do not have sufficient privilages". Then i performed AD synchronization in the new machine and then gave project manager permission with proper rights and still i am seeing the same message after logging in with the new user.

I can see all the server settings options migrated exactly with the all issue risks on the project site. I also created and deployed the exact same workflow as in the old machine.

So please suggest how to create new projects and get the existing projects running in the new machine.

Thanks and Regards,

Saurav Chakravorty

Wednesday, March 6, 2013 8:55 AM

All replies

• Hi there,

Can you create projects with the PWA administrator account that was used to provision the PWA site?

Thanks

Paul

Paul Mather | Twitter | http://pwmather.wordpress.com | CPS

Wednesday, March 6, 2013 9:07 PM
  • Hi PWMather,

Yes i am unable to open or create new project using the PWA administrator account that was used to provision the PWA site. Also PDP's and Workflow (MSDN Dynamic Workflow) are not migrated. Can you please tell me how to migrate the the workflow and PDP's to the new environment?

Thanks and Regards,

Saurav Chakravorty

Thursday, March 7, 2013 8:55 AM