1 user status's shown Presence Unknown when Moving him from SFB Online to SFB On-premises. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Support, 

i've deployed SFB Hybrid in our customer environment. 

I've moved user from SFB Online to SFB Onpremises. All user is working as well (Presence, IM within Organization)

But 1 user(A@abc.com.my) is faced issue with his status.

1) He cannot Change Status 

2) His Status shown Presence Unknown 

3) B@abc.com.my is homed on-premises see Presence Unknown for A@abc.com.my 

So i decided to Moving him back to SFB Online and after that he able to change status and there is no presence unknown on his Status. 

But then, i tried to moving him to SFB on-premises and he got same issue. 

When i try run Get-CsPresence  or run snooper it will show the error as below : 

""Target is either disabled or moving away"

Friday, August 24, 2018 3:42 AM

All replies

• Hi ,

Firstly, please update your client to the latest version. Then clean the SFB cache.

If you use the VPN or anti-virus software, please uninstall it and try it again.

Please use this account in other PC, if this issue is still existed.

You have hybird environment, these accounts should be managed by the local AD, you can compare attributes between this problematic account and normal account.

If the issue is still existed, you could open the SFB client tracing log ,filter the “SUBSCRIBE” in this log.Could you get “SIP/2.0 200 OK”in your log. If not,please give me a screenshot.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, August 27, 2018 3:13 AM
  • Hi Leon-lu, 

i just managed to get the client log today. 

1) User is using latest version 

2) VPN and anti-virus already reinstall . same issue 

3) i did compare the attribute on AD , but nothing is different with normal account. 

4) Yes. i saw "SIP/2.0 200 OK" in client log. 

Wednesday, September 12, 2018 2:38 AM
  • Hi Leon-Lu, 

Could you advice me on this issue. 

Thank You

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 7:29 AM