Scanner can't save file RRS feed

• Question

• When I try to scan a document I get the message "Problem Scanning. You don't have permission to save to your current destination folder. Please change the destination folder and try again." I have tried a number of destinations on MY computer including Destktop and Documents within my user, as well as several detail folders on two different drives. I even tried saving to my OneDrive account. In all cases I get the same message.
    Tuesday, March 31, 2015 2:31 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Could you please explain a bit for the scanner here?

Do we have issues to save files using the other devices/Apps?

Make sure we have the proper permissions to read/write on the destination place, or switch to admin account and check the issue again.

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, April 1, 2015 9:59 AM

All replies

• Same here.

Came to the forum to search that... funny it was the #3 post.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 3:25 AM
  • Hi,

Could you please explain a bit for the scanner here?

Do we have issues to save files using the other devices/Apps?

Make sure we have the proper permissions to read/write on the destination place, or switch to admin account and check the issue again.

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, April 1, 2015 9:59 AM