iTunes 64 bit RRS feed

• Question

• I'm on Vista 64 bit with SP1.  I loaded iTunes as 1 user (admin) am am running as a different user, also admin.  How do I get the app to run with all user accounts?
    • Moved by Carey FrischMVP, Moderator Saturday, April 16, 2011 3:17 AM Moved to more appropriate forum category (From:Windows Vista Announcements)
    Friday, April 15, 2011 5:42 PM

Answers

All replies

• I'm on Vista 64 bit with SP1.  I loaded iTunes as 1 user (admin) am am running as a different user, also admin.  How do I get the app to run with all user accounts?

Until you receive an definitive resolution, which I don't have, here is a suggested " work-around "....

Copy the itunes exe file to one of the PUBLIC folders > logon to other user account > use Copy To or Move To option and copy the exe file to that account's personal folder.
    Items in Public folders are accessible to all users.
    If it solves your problem, I did it. If it does not, my twin brother did it.
    Sunday, April 17, 2011 3:07 PM

Perhaps you would conider posting the question to itunes forums :

Apple Discussion : Using itunes for Windows
    https://discussions.apple.com/community/itunes/itunes_for_windows?forumID=800
    If it solves your problem, I did it. If it does not, my twin brother did it.
    Tuesday, April 19, 2011 3:06 PM