none
Where can I manage full-text indexes for Fast Search Server for SP2010? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I need to add my managed property to the full-text index. With some reason (I don't know, maybe permission?), I am not able to run cmd lines in the fast search server. Is there other ways to manage full-text indexes other than using command prompt?

Error when I open up cmd:

The term 'C:\FASTSearch\\installer\scripts\shell\FastSearch.ps1' is not recogni

zed as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check

the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is co

rrect and try again.

At line:1 char:3

+ & <<<< 'C:\FASTSearch\\installer\scripts\shell\FastSearch.ps1'

+ CategoryInfo  : ObjectNotFound: (C:\FASTSearch\\...\FastSearch.p

s1:String) [], CommandNotFoundException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

PS C:\FASTSearch>

Thanks.

• Edited by mokim Thursday, January 13, 2011 12:25 AM
    • Edited by Mike Walsh FIN Thursday, January 13, 2011 6:37 AM No need at all for more than one question mark in Titles
    • Moved by Mike Walsh FIN Thursday, January 13, 2011 6:38 AM A re-SP 2010 forum is completely wrong for SP 2010 or FastSearch questions (From:SharePoint - Search (pre-SharePoint 2010))
    Wednesday, January 12, 2011 9:23 PM

Answers

• It was the permission issue. After adding myself to "FASTSearchAdministrators" group, I don't get that error anymore.
    • Marked as answer by mokim Thursday, January 13, 2011 12:24 AM
    Thursday, January 13, 2011 12:23 AM