none
Project Server 2013 Extranet Deployment RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi,

I'm new on the environment of Project Server 2013, I have a problem that I can't solve by my self and tried searching over the net but no lock.

I completely installed the Sharepoint Server 2013 and Project Server 2013 and I was able to access both web site of Sharepoint and Project Web App over local network and we're planned to publish the Project Web App link so that users can access even they are outside of the local network, however when we publish and access the link of PWA outside network we encountered error "401 UNAUTHORIZED" also for the link of Sharepoint "404 NOT FOUND" those error occur after I entered the domain administrator account (where Project Server reside).

Hope any one can help me.

Thanks,

Ronie

• Edited by Ronie(12) Thursday, October 10, 2013 8:42 AM
    Thursday, October 10, 2013 8:41 AM

All replies

• Did you configure AAM for PWA site?

Hrishi Deshpande

Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Thursday, October 10, 2013 5:01 PM
  • Hi DeltaBahn,

I appreciate your quick response.. I already configure the Alternate Access Mapping for PWA and Sharepoint but still not working or my configuration of AAM for PWA is not correct.. Is  there a step by step documentation on how to configure AAM for PWA?

Thanks,

Ronie

Friday, October 11, 2013 5:39 AM
  • Ronie,

Nothing specific about AAM, basically you need Public domain address  NAT through your company network to reach  Web front end server.

Hrishi Deshpande

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 10:29 PM