SSL Library RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Everyone, 

I apologize if this is in the wrong section... I'm not quite sure where to put my request. 

I'm currently working on a MacBook Air, running Parallels and Windows 10. My set-up is terrific and works very smooth. I have a 3rd Party ordering program that's installed on the Windows portion which also works very well except for one thing. There's a button in the program which should direct me to a secure webpage with up to the second customer information. When I press on this button it get an error message stating 'Could Not Load SSL Library'. 

At one point the program was suddenly working. I have no idea how, but somehow I had stopped receiving this message. Unfortunately it's back and I haven't been able to do anything about it. 

Can anyone direct me to some settings that I may be able to change to get this working? 

Thanks! 

- Peter

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 5:53 PM

Answers

• Hi Petrai,

"I have a 3rd Party ordering program that's installed on the Windows portion which also works very well except for one thing. There's a button in the program which should direct me to a secure webpage with up to the second customer information. When I press on this button it get an error message stating 'Could Not Load SSL Library'. "

What is the 3rd Party ordering program?
    Based on your description, this issue is more related to this third party program. We do not know third party program's working mechanism. It is recommended to contact the program vendor support for help, they are more familiar with their product.

Best regards

Please mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful.

If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, June 30, 2016 6:49 AM