none
Outlook 2016 not showing Bold Dates when appointment

Question

• Outlook 2016 not putting the dates in "Bold" when there is an appointment in outlook, when using the "Dock calendar" feature from the mail screen.

If i browse to the Calendar, i can see these dates are correctly "bolded" 

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 8:20 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I'm afraid the bolded dates feature is not available for the docked calendar windows. It's still available in Outlook 2016 but only on the left side in the Calendar Navigation:

If you want this feature to become available again, you can submit your feedback via the UserVoice forum, which is the most direct channel our product team utilizes to collect feedback and ideas from our customers. The product team will consider whether to add this back according to customer needs.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 6:45 AM
  • What is the point of having a quick reference calendar if you can't see that it is bolded indicating there is something going on that day....IT people clearly not biz folks.
    Monday, August 14, 2017 9:44 PM
  • What is the point of having a quick reference calendar if you can't see that it is bolded indicating there is something going on that day....IT people clearly not biz folks.

I totally agree. Why take away such a useful feature?

Dear Microsoft, you have us 'at your mercy', all of the time, but to take away such a useful feature is utter madness. 

Friday, November 17, 2017 10:02 PM
  • I agree completely. Taking away this useful feature has actually caused me to miss a few appointments and webinars. I have had to go back to using an earlier version of Outlook.

Bold on quick reference calendar appointments MUST be reinstated!

Thursday, February 22, 2018 2:59 PM
  • I join the chorus of folks who find this feature valuable and am disturbed an aid to efficiency was snatched away.  Why?
    Monday, March 19, 2018 5:07 PM