none
Dynamic Approval in FIM 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Our requirement is to select one approver from a drop-down list while requesting to which the request's approval should go. Is this achievable via FIM request MPR? 

Regards,
    Manuj Khurana

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 2:31 PM

Answers

• so if we assume that the drop down menu attribute is "approverUsername" and it has the account names for the approvers, use the following as your approver filter

/Person[AccountName = [//Target/approverUsername]]

Did my post help? Please use "Vote As Helpful", "Mark as answer" or "Propose as answer". Thank you!

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 1:19 PM

All replies

• use MIMWAL Request Approval activity and use a filter in the approvers to specify the approval to be the chosen value from the drop down list.

https://github.com/Microsoft/MIMWAL/wiki/Request-Approval-Activity

Did my post help? Please use "Vote As Helpful", "Mark as answer" or "Propose as answer". Thank you!

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 3:23 PM
  • Thanks Taher,

Can you please give one example of such search filter for approvers?

Regards,
    Manuj Khurana

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 6:45 AM
  • so if we assume that the drop down menu attribute is "approverUsername" and it has the account names for the approvers, use the following as your approver filter

/Person[AccountName = [//Target/approverUsername]]

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 1:19 PM
  • Manuj,

if this answers your question, please mark an answer.

Friday, July 22, 2016 2:48 PM