none
Issue with the Latest Project Server 2010 Demo Image RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

I am have just downloaded and the latest Project Server 2010 Demo Image and currently getting this error message when trying to access project http://project.contoso.com/PWA/default.aspx:

This Project Web App instance is unavailable because there are no Project Application Service instances started to service this request. Contact the administrator to check that at least one Project Application Service instance is enabled on this farm.

I have checked all required services and they are running fine. I have also checked IIS Manager to check if the site was running and everything seems to be fine.

Though...I noticed this error message in the database:

The service was unable to start because the version of the database does not match the version of the product.

I thought of restarting the services, but that didn't work. Tried creating a new PWA instance and that didn't work. Tried creating a brand new Project Service Application and then provisioning PWA instance. That also didn't work.

The cannot be anyhting wrong with the Siet Collection or the Web Application as I can access them successfully.

Any help...yet again...will be highly appreciated.

SJ

Thursday, November 4, 2010 5:18 AM

Answers

All replies