Microsoft Lifecam VX-6000 and Skype RRS feed

• Question

• I bought a Lifecam VX-6000 and it tested fine for both voice and audio using Live Messenger.  However, when i used it on Skype, the microphone wont work.  i've re-installed the drivers over and over and have tested both video and audio over and over again.  everything is fine until i use skype.  has anyone encountered teh same thing?

Friday, July 27, 2007 6:32 PM

All replies

• I have the same problem with my new laptop, build in webcam, acer 9410Z.  all works well, except the audio or microphone with skype? what can be done ?  Erwin.

Saturday, September 1, 2007 8:08 PM
  • i have the same problem with vista on  a new acer 100 computer stuttering images and sound when i use skype. oncertain programms i also have a problem eg you tube videos freeze and stutter at times . i read that the tric is to not enhance the speakers , i tried it on you tube and that seems to work sofar .. anyone that knows how to repair skype on a vista programm

rgds

Wednesday, December 26, 2007 11:06 PM
  • I just got one of this last week. But yesterday I found it's onsale here $30 off.
    http://www.pricebat.ca/Microsoft-Lifecam-VX-6000-Web-Camera-Windows-USB-Port.p_10061524/
    ...oooooops
    Tuesday, January 8, 2008 11:09 PM