Tanjay (LG-Nortel) tries to download certificate from fron-end server instead of DC? RRS feed

• Question

• I've just upgrade 3 Tanjay phones to 1.0.522.34(1.23). All of them got upgraded ok, but only two of them can login to OCS after upgraded. The last one got the error message like below:
    "Cannot download certificate because domain is not accessible. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator"

I've checked the configuration of all the phones in the "About" screen, and they're identical except for the IP address and MAC address (obviously).

From the debugging traces, the last phone tries to download certificate from OCS Front-End server instead of domain controller. This is very confusing since all of them receives the same DHCP configuration and I don't know how could one of them be different.

Anyone know how to fix this problem? The current version don't have an "Exit" button to close MOC, the "Send logs" button at the "About" screen is grayed out, too.
    • Moved by Matt Sousa - MSFT Thursday, December 17, 2009 11:06 PM forum migration (From:Telephony)
    Friday, March 28, 2008 10:51 AM

All replies