none
Websites-webpart shows deleted Sites RRS feed

• Question

• Deleted websites are shown in the Websites-webpart. The webpart is configured to show all websites in the hub as new websites will be added dynamically.

I can't say for sure how the sites have been deleted (PowerShell or through the admin center), but they have been deleted and are not listed in the admin center under active websites anymore. Trying to delete them a second time via PowerShell results in an error, stating that the particular sites can't be found.

I was hoping for an issue with the cache or the SharePoint search. But we have this problem for weeks now. 

Does someone has an idea or is it a bug?

Friday, May 15, 2020 9:16 AM

All replies

•  Hi Ben-HV,

I can produce the issue in my SharePoint Online. It seems that although sites are deleted, but associations in the hub are not deleted.

You could go to User Voice to make your suggestions to improve this behavior.

Best regards,

Emily Du

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, June 1, 2020 11:01 AM