SharePoint wish list RRS feed

• General discussion

• where can you tell microsoft what you wish for in the next version of SharePoint?

Ofer Gal

Saturday, February 25, 2012 11:03 PM

All replies

• Typically Connect.Microsoft.com is the best place to go for those kinds of things, or you can submit feedback on the SharePoint Team's blog (http://sharepoint.microsoft.com/blog/Pages/default.aspx). I don't know that there is a public space on Connect right now for SharePoint, but you may be able to submit a comment about it regardless.

The thing to remember is that they've already started the Technical Adoption Program (TAP) for SharePoint as a part of Wave 15, so they have a pretty good handle on what features and functionality will be going into the next release of the product. I'm not trying to discourage you from providing your feedback, but just want to let you know that given where they are right now with the next version of SharePoint it may be a while before they can incorporate it into the product.

John

MCITP and MCTS: SharePoint, Virtualization, Project Server 2007
    My books on Amazon: The SharePoint 2010 Disaster Recovery Guide and The SharePoint 2007 Disaster Recovery Guide.
    My blog: My Central Admin.

Sunday, February 26, 2012 2:14 AM
  • Thanks John!

I did not find a SharePoint section in Connect.Microsoft.com (maybe it's just my profile)

I know I am kind of late for office 15 but any chance of better future is welcome right? :-)

I left a comment on the SharePoint Team's blog, maybe it will make its way to the right people.

Ofer Gal

Sunday, February 26, 2012 12:55 PM