none
I have, 2 ERROR codes ???

Question

•   Hi I received, 2 Different ERROR codes. And I don't know how to fix them. Any Help would be Great.                       Web  0x80070032       and the Second Code is      mail   0x8007042
    Friday, July 6, 2018 12:11 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for your question.

May I ask some questions to collect more information about this issue?

1 May I know what’s the version of your windows OS?

2 Have you made any changes on windows prior to this issue?

3 Did the error code 0x8007042 occur when starting Windows Firewall and to change the firewall settings to recommendations?

4 I’m wondering of when occurred the error 0x80070032. If it is unable to sign onto the system and went this error?

5 Please also check if there’s any error message in the event viewer so that we can find more clue.

Please try the following steps to see if it helps.

1 For the error 0x8007042 may related to Windows Update, I would suggest you to patch the latest updates for windows OS.

2 Please update the required device drivers for the system.

3 Please clean the windows registry and defragment the PC. Clean cache files and browser history.

4 Please run the system checker tool to scan any irregularities on the system files of your computer by SFC.exe.

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system

5 We could run the system in Safe mode to see if logon to the system properly to eliminate the influence from third party products and drivers.

Hope above information can help you.

Highly appreciate your effort and time. If you have any question and concern, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,

Michael

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Friday, July 6, 2018 5:59 AM
  • Hi,

How are things going on? Was your issue resolved?

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Michael

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Sunday, July 8, 2018 8:47 AM
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information provided was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,

Michael

Monday, July 9, 2018 2:56 PM
  • Hi,

How are things going on? Was your issue resolved?

Please feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Michael

Wednesday, July 11, 2018 2:37 PM