we have done tenant to tenant migration then old pst import in outlook so its take soo much time but not complete import still uploading 5 days are completed but not full upload pst i m stuck not can read old emails .kindly give suggestions ? RRS feed

• Question

• we have done tenant to tenant migration then old pst import in outlook so its take soo much time but not complete import still uploading 5 days are completed but not full upload pst i m stuck not can read old emails .kindly give suggestions ?
    Thursday, April 30, 2020 7:00 AM

All replies

• Check the possibility to attach pst to outlook until completing the migration.
    Thursday, April 30, 2020 7:32 AM
  • Hi,

>>we have done tenant to tenant migration?

From what version to what version?

You may have a big PST file and it should take a long time to complete. Please wait patiently.

If the PST file is small, please try importing this PST file to another computer (Outlook) and see if there is any difference.

At the same time, it is suggested to directly open this PST file in Outlook via File > Open&Export > Open Outlook Data File.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, May 1, 2020 1:47 AM
  • Hi,

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards, 

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 4, 2020 8:44 AM