none
DPM 2010 error ID 3114 RRS feed

• Question

• DPM 2010 error ID 3114:

Hi Guys im having this issie with a few DB's and i really dont have i clue how to solve it's  dpm 2010 and server 2008!

Hope someone can help see screenshotdpm error

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 6:56 AM

Answers

• Hi,

If your SQL databases are set in "Recovery model full", you should verify that a process (other than DPM) is not trying to create backups of a volume that is protected by DPM, which can truncate the SQL Server logs.

Stephane.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties. knowledge is valid only if it is shared by All.

• Marked as answer by WhoKnowsIT Tuesday, June 19, 2012 9:16 AM
    Tuesday, June 19, 2012 9:01 AM

All replies

• Hi,

If your SQL databases are set in "Recovery model full", you should verify that a process (other than DPM) is not trying to create backups of a volume that is protected by DPM, which can truncate the SQL Server logs.

Stephane.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties. knowledge is valid only if it is shared by All.

• Marked as answer by WhoKnowsIT Tuesday, June 19, 2012 9:16 AM
    Tuesday, June 19, 2012 9:01 AM
  • Hi,

Stephane.

Again you saved me :P

Pretty simple actually but you made me remember that someone else couldve made maintanance plan in SQL and yes he did >_<"

Thanks!!! 

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 9:17 AM