I need HELP with a Black Screen on my Vista 64 sp2 RRS feed

• Question

• I have a Black screen with mouse curser only when I try to boot up my Windows Vista 64 sp2, But ScreenSaver starts up after 10 minutes Can only do a hard reboot power down/powerup, no other functions available, Can not ctrl+alt+delete, no response to any key comand.  Can not get either my Boot Disk (USB Flash drive nor my Vista 64 Intalation disk CD-DvD-Rom to load for a reinstall/recovery, have configed my Bios Boot priorities to #1 Boot from CD-DvD Rom, #2 Boot from Removable Disk (USB) Sandisk 8GB loaded with emergancy recovery drivers for Vista 64 sp2. Any ideas, suggestions or recommendations would be a great help, as I not only play MMORPG's with this PC it is my main PC for Home/Work and School, I am a first year IT/CSN, A&P at ITT Tech, I hope to be able to fix this problem on my own so I don't have to take it to my IT Instructor and have all the other IT nerds laugh and tease me for being a noob PC Neard lol. thanks for your time and concideration is helping me fix this problem "Windows Vista 64 sp2 Black Screen of Death sufferer"
    Saturday, March 24, 2012 3:23 AM