Multiple remote resources feeds on OSX RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I need to use more than one feed of remote resources on the OSX-client.

On windows this is no problem at all, but in the OSX-client I have to choose.

Is there a way to get this working or do I need to punch the other server details every time?

On Mac OS Sierra using the latest client 8.0.35.

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 5:33 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Thanks for your post.

As far as I know, multiple remote resource is not supported. I'll log this as a Customer Wish and report to development group.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Best Regards,

Alvin Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Alvwan Tuesday, October 25, 2016 2:45 AM
    • Marked as answer by Alvwan Monday, October 31, 2016 2:19 AM
    Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:56 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for your post.

As far as I know, multiple remote resource is not supported. I'll log this as a Customer Wish and report to development group.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Best Regards,

Alvin Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Alvwan Tuesday, October 25, 2016 2:45 AM
    • Marked as answer by Alvwan Monday, October 31, 2016 2:19 AM
    Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:56 AM
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information provided was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,

Alvin Wang

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 2:45 AM
  • Certainly, you logging this wish with developement was my hope =)
    Thursday, December 8, 2016 2:43 PM