IPSec Policy RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I'm currently working for NAP IPsec Enforcement and recently saw this IP Security Policy in GPO, thinking this is the IPsec Policy mentioned in this thread :

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ef4cecde-a43d-4d28-b476-b1fa6a460409/ipsec-nap-limited-network-access-is-not-very-limited?forum=winserverNAP

and out of curiosity I assign one of the IP Security Policy created by default on that part and applied the second one

After I assign this and run gpupdate /force command on my NPS/NAP Server, I now cannot remote my NPS/NAP Server. Is there a way I can recover this? Or I can use it again?

Because on my WIN7 unit, I assign the 3rd policy, and same problem occurs, cannot remote it and it's like blocked on my domain, what I did is that I unjoin and rejoin my WIN7 unit then it is okay now, but I can't do it on my NPS/NAP Server since it have ADCS.

What would you recommend me to do for this? Or any workaround or solution for my NPS/NAP Server to be normalize again?

Thank you.

• Edited by spideynok Tuesday, May 24, 2016 5:34 AM Edit LINK
    Tuesday, May 24, 2016 5:33 AM

Answers

• Hi All, This is Okay now, I just run 'netsh winsock reset catalog' and after I restart my Server, it's already working. Hope this will help others in the future. Thank you!
    • Marked as answer by spideynok Tuesday, May 24, 2016 7:40 AM
    Tuesday, May 24, 2016 7:40 AM