none
Status Manager is not the same on different users, users can't send updates on PWA 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Hey everyone,

I have a weird issue, i had a problem with a user that is PM and couldn't see anything on PWA (An unkown error occured...).

I Re-created the user (Deleted it an created it again) and now she can see details.

But from some reason on a project that she is it's owner she doesn't get updates on approval center.

On the resources side the send the update and the status is "not submitted"

Another weird thing that might be relevant is that she sees on MS Project herself as status manager but when i open the project i see my user name as status manager.

I didn't published the project lately and is see the same thing evan after she publish the project agagin and again.

Does anyone knows how to solve this?

Thanks. 

Ofir Marco , MCTS P.Z. Projects

Monday, July 23, 2012 7:01 AM

Answers

• Hi,

ask her to set publish to No, publish, set back to Yes and publish again. In this way, she forces a republish. To do so, she needs to insert column publish in any task view table.

Let us know if the issue is not solved after doing so.

Regards
    Barbara

Monday, July 23, 2012 8:26 AM

All replies

• Hi,

ask her to set publish to No, publish, set back to Yes and publish again. In this way, she forces a republish. To do so, she needs to insert column publish in any task view table.

Let us know if the issue is not solved after doing so.

Regards
    Barbara

Monday, July 23, 2012 8:26 AM
  • Thanks alot Barbara.

I checked this workaround with her, she updates one of her tasks and send an update to herself and now it works fine.  we need to check if the other resources can send the updates al well but i think it fixed it.

Ofir Marco , MCTS P.Z. Projects

Monday, July 23, 2012 10:02 AM