How do I remove these darn Add-ons that pop up or any kind of malware before I have to pay a bunch of money? RRS feed

• Question

• Here's my dilemma.  I have Avast as my security for viruses but only the version I don't have to pay for.  Also, I have this Malwarebytes on my computer but should or shouldn't I have that on and should I use it?  I just paid $200.00 that I didn't want to pay as I'm on a Disability pension and cannot afford this.

Is this add-on a virus and how do I get rid of it plus how do I maintain my computer in order for it to work good for a long time? 

No one with good computer knowledge has ever told me how to do this so I hope you can answer me.  Thank you.

Saturday, January 3, 2015 1:47 AM

All replies

• Please upload a copy of your system information file. Click "start" , type "msinfo32" , Click "file" at the top of the page, select "export" and give the file a name and click "save" .

Navigate to where the file was saved to, and upload the generated text file to a public folder on your OneDrive account and post the link here.

Saturday, January 3, 2015 2:55 AM