none
MDT SCCM integration form xml file issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I have SCCM 1704 technical preview and MDT 8443 installed. And MDT integrated to SCCM.

Server is Windows 2012 R2 Standard

When I try to create new MDT Task Sequence in SCCM I get the following error:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

System.IO.FileNotFoundException
    Form xml file could not be found

Stack Trace:
       at Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.AdminConsole.Common.ManagementProviderUtility.GetDialogDocument(String formXmlPath, XDocument& xdoc, XNamespace& xDocNameSpace, SmsPageXmlData[]& pageXmlData)
       at Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.ManagementProvider.LoadXmlHelpers.GetMergedDialogXml(String nativeXmlPath, String extensionXmlPath, IManagementProviderUtility xmlHelper)
       at Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.ManagementProvider.LoadXmlHelpers.ReadXmlFromProvider(String xmlFileName, IManagementProviderUtility mgmtProviderUtility)
       at Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.AdminConsole.SmsDialogData..ctor(String dialogId, String localeIndependentIdentifier, IResultObject selectedObject, PropertyDataUpdated dataUpdatedDelegate, Object scopeNode, Boolean isReadOnly)
       at Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.AdminConsole.DialogFramework.DialogFactory.CreateDialog(String dialogId, String localeIndependentIdentifier, IResultObject resultObject, PropertyDataUpdated dataUpdatedDelegate, Object scopeNode, Boolean isReadOnly)
       at Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.AdminConsole.ShowDialogTaskHandler.DoTask(NavigationModelNodeBase node, SccmTaskConfiguration sccmTask, PropertyDataUpdated dataUpdatedDelegate, Boolean readOnly)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do I have any additional requirements missing? Is the SCCM 1703 TP support for MDT 8443

Br,

/Rane

Monday, May 8, 2017 9:23 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I am having the same issue with TP4. Checking the Output revealed that the Integration wizard tries to copy the XML files to D:\Program Files\Microsoft Configuration Manager\AdminConsole\\XmlStorage.

Any update on this?

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 6:26 AM
  • You can manually copy the file Microsoft.BDD.SCCM_ImportTaskSequence.xml from the "<MDT installation folder>\Templates\CM12Extensions\Forms" to the "<SCCM Installation folder>\AdminConsole\XmlStorage\ConsoleRoot" and "<SCCM Installation folder>\AdminConsole\XmlStorage\Forms" and the Create MDT Task Wizard seems to work OK.

My Personal Blog: http://madluka.wordpress.com

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 10:18 AM