Terrible customer service, long wait times on phone, virus comes with attempted software download RRS feed

• Question

• I've waited 15 & 20 minutes to speak to an agent for Omron but the agent could not help me and guaranteed a call back in 24 hours--I'm still waiting.  I cannot download the advertised software & connect my BP791IT to my Lenovo ThinkPad without also getting the virus, or at least unwanted, Pro PC Cleaner, which I've had to uninstall twice. The iPad app does not allow for this model, so that avenue is blocked as well.  The blood pressure monitor works like a charm, but connecting it to devices is unduly complicated.  Why is a company that makes such a good product so tone deaf in customer service?
    Tuesday, September 29, 2015 7:26 PM

Answers

• On Tue, 29 Sep 2015 19:26:52 +0000, Charles M. Smith wrote:

I've waited 15 & 20 minutes to speak to an agent for Omron but the agent could not help me and guaranteed a call back in 24 hours--I'm still waiting.  I cannot download the advertised software & connect my BP791IT to my Lenovo ThinkPad without also getting the virus, or at least unwanted, Pro PC Cleaner, which I've had to uninstall twice. The iPad app does not allow for this model, so that avenue is blocked as well.  The blood pressure monitor works like a charm, but connecting it to devices is unduly complicated.  Why is a company that makes such a good product so tone deaf in customer service?

Posting a complaint about a non-Microsoft product here is not likely going
    to get you action.

Paul Adare - Directory Services (MIM CM) MVP
    If my post answers your question, please mark it as an answer. I really
    don't care about the points, marking it as an answer may help someone else
    with the same problem. Thanks!

• Marked as answer by Tomas El Tuesday, October 6, 2015 12:11 AM
    Thursday, October 1, 2015 3:46 PM