Reviewer Added Workflow RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all, can you help me with the following issue:

I am using the SCSM functionality to automatically add reviewer by clicking the "Line Manager Should Review" checkbox. In this case manager's name should be automatically included in Reviewer's list. All users have managers in AD. I found that the workflow responsible for this action is "Reviewer Added Workflow".

The problem is that in some Service Requests the name of the manager is not populated automatically. This happens in 30% of the Service Requests which is not good.

I checked that all workflows are with status "Succeeded" even those with missing Reviewers:

So, can you please advice me where the problem might be? Is it a workflow problem or
    something else...<o:p></o:p>

Thank You!<o:p></o:p>

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 8:17 AM

All replies

• HI,

Please check if for the related user the attribute Manager is maintained in the CMDB of SCSM (open user -> tab organization)...

Best regards,
    Jochen

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 1:24 PM
  • Hi,

"Line Manager Should Review" is a legacy from SCSM 2010 and is actually adding the manager for the user creating the request. So the question here is, do the user that created that request have a manager specified?

Regards
    //Anders

Anders Asp | Lumagate | www.lumagate.com | Sweden | My blog: www.scsm.se

Wednesday, June 4, 2014 8:16 AM