Cannot upload images-Please help RRS feed

• Question

• I am at a loss as to how to correct my problem
    • Edited by gulfstream5 Saturday, July 13, 2013 4:00 PM Simplify Question
    Saturday, July 13, 2013 12:10 PM

Answers

• If I were capable of looking at your computer and seeing what is installed, what services are running, etc. I could probably diagnose the problem and find a solution, but it is very difficult trying to diagnose problems via posts in an online forum.  To me it's like telling me your car has a weird noise, how do I fix it?

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

• Marked as answer by gulfstream5 Saturday, July 13, 2013 4:37 PM
    Saturday, July 13, 2013 4:26 PM

All replies

• If there is a problem with uploading images, or any other type of files, then why isn't everyone in the world having problems?

I have been using Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit since January 2009 and I have yet to have a problem uploading anything.

So, if it is not a universal problem with the vast majority of Windows 7 user then what is Microsoft supposed to fix?

There are multiple parameters that can cause such problem, but the problem is not inherent in Windows 7 across the board!

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Saturday, July 13, 2013 3:13 PM
  • Please would you help me figure out what my issue is? I don't have this problem on my XP machine.
    Saturday, July 13, 2013 3:42 PM
  • If I were capable of looking at your computer and seeing what is installed, what services are running, etc. I could probably diagnose the problem and find a solution, but it is very difficult trying to diagnose problems via posts in an online forum.  To me it's like telling me your car has a weird noise, how do I fix it?

• Marked as answer by gulfstream5 Saturday, July 13, 2013 4:37 PM
    Saturday, July 13, 2013 4:26 PM