I have a document library with no special fields (i.e. Lookups) and I have created a workflow via SPD to create a task to review the document and send to a Records Center, if necessary. The WF is working properly.
I then set an Information Management Policy on the library through the SharePoint UI following these steps:
1. Define a policy...
2. Policy Statement: This document expires in 1 day (testing)
3. Checked "Enable Expiration ":
The retention period is: Modified + 1 + days
When the item expires:
Start this workflow: IMP WF Test 2
But the IMP never triggers the workflow.
- I have checked the "Information Management Policy Configuration" via Central Administration, and "Expiration" is available and set to run daily.
- I have tried the "Process Expired Items Now" manual option via the CA "Configure Expiration" page.
- I have tried this with "Require Check Out" enabled and disabled with no success in either case.
- I have tried this with Publishing features enabled and disabled with no success.
- I have combed this forum thoroughly looking for similar situations and possible resolutions with no success.
Can anyone offer any other suggestions?
Thank you in advance for any help.