Is included the ProClarity Desktop Professional when you buy Performance Point Server 2007? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I just but a PerformancePoint Server 2007 but when i open the box i only have ProClarity Analytics Server (and PPS), i think that the
    ProClarity Desktop Professional it os also included in the license of the PPS. Someone could help me?

Thanks
    Tuesday, September 30, 2008 8:05 AM

Answers

• Hi Carmine,

I believe that the ProClarity Professional client is a separate CAL from PPS and PAS.  I would recommend contacting your Microsoft reseller or account manager.

Hope this helps,

Bob

Tuesday, September 30, 2008 3:53 PM

All replies

• Hi Carmine,

I believe that the ProClarity Professional client is a separate CAL from PPS and PAS.  I would recommend contacting your Microsoft reseller or account manager.

Hope this helps,

Bob

Tuesday, September 30, 2008 3:53 PM
  • Thanks
    Wednesday, October 1, 2008 8:28 AM
  •  

Bob,

I would understand that ProClarity Desktop Professional is a separate CAL from PPS/PAS, but isn't ProClarity Web Professional included with the PPS/PAS license?  That has been my impression.

Armando

Saturday, October 11, 2008 6:24 PM
  • I really hesitate to answer without any level of certainty Armando.  As a member of the ProClarity support team, we aren't often called upon to answer licensing questions!

Thanks,

Bob

Monday, October 13, 2008 2:43 PM
  • Tuesday, November 11, 2008 11:44 AM