none
Unable to upload pictures to the computer RRS feed

• Question

• I was just in an hour-long chat session, which led to a technician taking control of my computer, updating drivers, and uploading existing pictures to the computer. After that session, when I was told everything was now working, I took another picture, and still can't upload.

Why could I upload pictures just fine prior to Microsoft's update a month ago, using the drivers I had, and not be able to upload using the same drivers when the update was finally complete?

• Edited by Kwhites634 Friday, October 21, 2016 11:52 PM
    Friday, October 21, 2016 11:50 PM

All replies

• Which Windows version ?

Regards,

Gilles Tremblay
    MCSE Server and Desktop Infrastructures
    MCSE Messaging, Collaboration, Productivity, Mobility, Cloud Platform and Infrastructure

Friday, October 21, 2016 11:56 PM
  • Hi,

Where do you "upload" you pictures?  Do you mean "save"?

I cannot understand the meaning of "upload to the computer". Would you explain more?

Regards,

Ashidacchi

• Edited by Ashidacchi Saturday, October 22, 2016 6:32 PM
    Saturday, October 22, 2016 6:31 PM
  • Hi Whites,

Beware of fake support scams....file uploads ARE NOT dependant apon device drivers

Please see the advice in these MS links.

Support scams detected by Windows Defender

What is support scam malware? Support scam malware tries to lure you into contacting fake tech support. The fake tech support will then try to install more malware on ....

Avoid Phone scams...

Avoid phone scams including cybercriminal tech support scams that call your telephone and request personal information. Prevent these and other security threats with ...

If you have been a victim of a scam.... disconnect your computer from the internet... take it to a local reputable computer repair shop to have it scanned for malware.

Regards.Questions regarding Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 and Internet Explorer 11 for the IT Pro Audience. Topics covered are: Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Security, Group Policy, Management questions. If you are a consumer looking for answers or to raise a question, it's highly recommended you head on over to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Rob^_^

• Proposed as answer by srhoads54 Wednesday, October 11, 2017 9:18 PM
    Sunday, October 23, 2016 11:45 PM
  • Hi,

In addition, this thread may help you, please refer to the link:

Can't upload pictures to many internet sites:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/forum/ie8-windows_other/cant-upload-pictures-to-many-internet-sites/d334724f-5f60-41b3-8758-d806b67f3b8b

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 9:12 AM
  • windows 7 ultamit
    Wednesday, October 11, 2017 9:14 PM
  • I use a usb cable and try to load the pic's from phone or camera unto pc and nothing happens. It

use to have a window pop up and give me options to download to the pc.

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 9:17 PM