Unable to delete unused Runas account RRS feed

• Question

• I have a Runas account that is no longer used. The connector (SCCM) was deleted. I am unable to delete the Runas profile; the error says the profile is in use by a connector, workflow, or notification channel. It isn't. I've tried deleting it in the console as well as in PowerShell. 

I can export the Linking framework MP and see it in the xml, but I don't know that deleting from the MP and re-importing is the best idea as there is probably some reference to the account/profile in the DB. That would likely lead to more errors. 

Any ideas?

- Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.

Friday, February 24, 2017 4:05 PM

All replies

• Hello,

I would leave the runas profile there, as long as there is no errors or warnings. As you said, if remove the runas profile from the management pack, you may encounter other issues if the profile is used somewhere else.

Regards,

Yan Li

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 1, 2017 5:30 AM
  • I get an occasional SCOM alert on it if it thinks the account is having a problem. Not a big deal really, but i'd really like to remove the thing as its just clutter at this point. 

- Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.

Wednesday, March 1, 2017 1:14 PM