Service Offerings are not being shown on SelfService Portal RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everybody

I'm struggling with visibility problems on the Self Service Portal.

I've created Service Requests and Service Offerings, the Catalog Group and the User Role, so far so good.

All users of the predefined "Administrators" group can see the offerings without any problem.

Furthermore every AD-User which has been manually added to my created User Role "End Users [companyname]" can see the offerings without any problem.

With other words, my problem is, that the AD-User "Domains Users" is not working. What means that I have to manually add all Endusers. Regarding the fact that those are almost 1500 users, it is impossible to add them manually.

Of course I've also tried to add NT AUTHORITY\Authenticated Users to that user role, but still no improvement.

The important thing is, that the offerings are being shown absolutely correct, if I manually add the specific user. But as soon as I remove the specific user from the user role, it can no longer see the offerings.

I don't think that it is a general problem with service and request offerings or the catalog group, I think it is just a security problem.

I would be very glad if somebody could give me the needed hint.

If anyone would like to have more details about the other configuration, I can provide that in a second, but didn't put it in here yet, because I didnt want wo overcrowd this article with infromations.

Many thanks in advance

Thursday, October 1, 2015 4:07 PM

Answers

• Many thanks for your help Xin Guo!

The Problem is solved :)

I really don't know why, but one morning it worked.

Sorry for that Kind of Resolution category :/

Thursday, November 26, 2015 5:07 PM

All replies

• Hi,

As this thread has been quiet for a while, if your issue is still there, I recommend you open a case with Microsoft CSS.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, November 3, 2015 2:05 AM
  • Many thanks for your help Xin Guo!

The Problem is solved :)

I really don't know why, but one morning it worked.

Sorry for that Kind of Resolution category :/

Thursday, November 26, 2015 5:07 PM