none
Apply Image not showing percentage RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

We have a strange problem with our MDT machine. When it gets to the "Install Operating System: Applying Image" it doesn't show the progress bar or the percent, it just shows "Applying Image" then when its done it goes straight to "Applying image with DISM".

We have x2 MDT machines and its only happening on 1, and appears to be all Task Sequences.

Any suggestions please?

Regards,

Kevin

Thursday, July 28, 2016 10:39 AM

Answers

• Well I am going to make some assumptions here since the details I would need to know for sure weren't given.

You are using MDT 2013 update 1 or 2.

You have the initial release of the Windows 10 ADK on the machine that doesn't show progress.

You have the 10586 version of the Windows 10 ADK on the machine that does show progress.

Many questions such as where do I find logs and what logs are interesting are found in: MDT TechNet Forum - FAQ & Getting Started Guide Please take the time to read it. Also if you don't post logs your problem won't be easily solved.

Thursday, July 28, 2016 9:13 PM

All replies

• Well I am going to make some assumptions here since the details I would need to know for sure weren't given.

You are using MDT 2013 update 1 or 2.

You have the initial release of the Windows 10 ADK on the machine that doesn't show progress.

You have the 10586 version of the Windows 10 ADK on the machine that does show progress.

Many questions such as where do I find logs and what logs are interesting are found in: MDT TechNet Forum - FAQ & Getting Started Guide Please take the time to read it. Also if you don't post logs your problem won't be easily solved.

Thursday, July 28, 2016 9:13 PM
  • Aha! Updating to the latest ADK fixed it, can't believe I missed it!

Thank you!

Friday, July 29, 2016 2:01 PM