none
iPhone on Authenticator - Cannot install add account RRS feed

• Question

• I have an iPhone 6 IOS 10.6.2. I installed the Authenticator with no problems (several times actually). When I opened the app it asked if I wanted notifications, I taped notifications.

I then try to add an account using the account provided by my company and the URL. The first time I used the QR Code provided by my company. It errors indicating I needed to go into setup to accept push notifications. I confirm that I have notifications turned on for Authenticator. This time I go in to scan the QR code and I get an error indicting that I have already used the QR code for an account. I then use the manual procedure manually entering the code and inputting a URL. It fails indicating that I have to accept push notifications. I turn off notifications and then turn on notifications and then try again to setup the account. It fails indicating I need to accept push notifications.

I have deleted and reloaded the app several times. I have turned my iPhone of completely. then restarted.

Apparently several of my colleagues have downloaded the app successfully. the help desk have stated that it is my phone.

Is there something I have missed in the setup?

Friday, January 27, 2017 4:29 PM

All replies