matshita dvd-ram uj-841s RRS feed

• Question

• Hello TechNet

I have a problem with my matshita dvd-ram UJ-841S

Windows doesn't detect the dvd module anymore. if i go to 'hardware' and driver manager, i see a yellow questionmark in the bottom left-hand corner of the icon. i know that it means that there is a problem with it, but i dont know what it is. does anyone know where i can download the driver????

with best regards,

Max2909

Sunday, October 5, 2008 1:15 PM

Answers

• Thanks, but I have discovered the mistake before this support came. I just restored y system to another point before the error occured, and then it was there again. So I don't know what has gone wrong... But thanks again
    Monday, October 6, 2008 12:19 PM

All replies

• Max

Contact support for that system.

They will have the information for the latest drivers or firmware updates for that drive.

Hope this helps.

If this post helps to resolve your issue, click the Mark as Answer button at the top of this message.

Ronnie Vernon
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows Desktop Experience
    Sunday, October 5, 2008 7:26 PM
  • Thanks, but I have discovered the mistake before this support came. I just restored y system to another point before the error occured, and then it was there again. So I don't know what has gone wrong... But thanks again
    Monday, October 6, 2008 12:19 PM
  • Max

I'm very glad you were able to resolve the problem.

Enjoy!

If this post helps to resolve your issue, click the Mark as Answer button at the top of this message.

Ronnie Vernon
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows Desktop Experience
    Monday, October 6, 2008 8:57 PM