none
Any plans to incorporate MOF material in the forthcoming System Center "Ranger" program? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,
    does anyone have any input to the forthcoming System Center "Ranger" certification, if there will be any MOF or associated Solution Accelerator content included in this program? I know the program is far off, but maybe it is time to initiate talks around adding MOF content if not done already.

rgds,
    Klaus 
    Wednesday, May 14, 2008 8:15 AM

Answers

• Hi Again Klosen,
    Researching in Amazon website I found an information that say that the topics about exam 70-402 was be defined or some topics, take a look:

Kerrie Meyler...  participated in defining the domain objectives for Certification Exam 70-402, “IT Operations and Service Management.”

Kerrie is the Author of this book http://www.amazon.com/System-Center-Operations-Manager-Unleashed/dp/0672329557

This is any information, we will be wait
    Regrads

Cleber Marques
    MOF Brazil Project
    www.clebermarques.com
    Thursday, May 15, 2008 11:38 AM
  • Hi All

The next exam for the System Center suite which is in the roadmap is Service Manager.

This should not be until early 2010 we would see an exam for that.

I have sugested this several times to have an IT Process exam as part of a System Center certification process. This could be ITIL og MOF exam which should count for 1 exam.

I'm not sure what the vision is for this, so we will have to wait and see.

Thanks

Anders
    Tuesday, May 20, 2008 4:49 PM

All replies

• Hi Klaus,

This is a good idea my friend. On the last weeks I sended a e-mail with suggestions to System Center Certification including MOF 4.0 too. Like exam 70-400 have SCOM issue, exam 70-401 have SCCM issue I suggest that exam 70-402 have other SC issues like SCE, SCDPM, SCVMM and SCSM more MOF 4.0 approach.

I'm waiting for this new certification with MOF approach.
    Regards,

Cleber Marques
    MOF Brazil Project
    www.clebermarques.com
    Wednesday, May 14, 2008 11:52 AM
  • Hi Again Klosen,
    Researching in Amazon website I found an information that say that the topics about exam 70-402 was be defined or some topics, take a look:

Kerrie Meyler...  participated in defining the domain objectives for Certification Exam 70-402, “IT Operations and Service Management.”

Kerrie is the Author of this book http://www.amazon.com/System-Center-Operations-Manager-Unleashed/dp/0672329557

This is any information, we will be wait
    Regrads

Cleber Marques
    MOF Brazil Project
    www.clebermarques.com
    Thursday, May 15, 2008 11:38 AM
  • Hi All

The next exam for the System Center suite which is in the roadmap is Service Manager.

This should not be until early 2010 we would see an exam for that.

I have sugested this several times to have an IT Process exam as part of a System Center certification process. This could be ITIL og MOF exam which should count for 1 exam.

I'm not sure what the vision is for this, so we will have to wait and see.

Thanks

Anders
    Tuesday, May 20, 2008 4:49 PM
  • Hi Anders, 
    Thank you for your comments, your suggestions is really very good, I agree and think like you. Unfortunately this exam will leave many time to be launched, but I waiting that this will be a good and complete exam career. 

Cheers

Cleber Marques
    MOF Brazil Project
    www.clebermarques.com
    Wednesday, May 21, 2008 12:48 AM
  • I’m marking this post as answered, if you guys need any help about MOF please open a new thread. J

Thank you,

Cleber Marques
    MOF Brazil Project: Simplifying IT Service Management
    www.mof.com.br | www.clebermarques.com | www.clebermarques.com.br
    Thursday, May 28, 2009 10:14 AM