Help!! Very confusing..trying to set up missing certificates in the "CERTIFICATE MANAGER" WITHOUT MESSING IT UP! RRS feed

• Question

• June 23rd, 2012

Dear Customer Service: Please can you help me? Everything was going not too bad on Facebook, but lately Zynga.com has introduced three new games in the past two months, and needless to say it has screwed up the ones that a lot of us play..when I go onto the websites of them it is requesting that I download Adobe Flash, but, my Adobe is so up to date my Java is up to date, and so is my DirectX. I do know that only one of them was OK when playing it as I have been doing so for 3 years, when I play the other 2 I get a warning (yellow) from Windows which means it is unkown certificate..I asked Zynga.com about it, and they got real up set about it. I have not played the games for over a month, because of this problem, but I would like to fix this certificate problem, but it looks so daunting I do not want to go and try and put something in and then mess up my computer. Can someone please tell what I am supposed to do? Please help as soon as possible, as I do not seem to get any help from the powers above.

Thank you so very much for taking the time..

Divanana, LdB

Mrs. Theresa Zabolotny

Saturday, June 23, 2012 2:34 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Did you use IE to play game on Facebook or Zynga.com?

I suggest to clear IE SSL state or Certificates on IE\tools\Internet Options\Content\Certificates

Also you can try to reset IE to default settings for test.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Leo Huang

TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Leo Huang Friday, June 29, 2012 9:18 AM
    Monday, June 25, 2012 7:47 AM