Revival of SoftgridGuru.com as AppvirtGuru.com! RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hello all!

Since there's no better place for this announcement than the most active App-V subforum, here it goes.

Many of you - especially "elders" of App-V - know of Softgridguru forums, and I'm sure equally as many has found out that said forum has stagnated a little bit for the past year or even more because of various usability issues (not being able to register, not having notifies of posts being replied etc.).

After suffering long enough, some of us (namely myself, Ruben, Shawn and Tim) decided to do something about it and so I'm glad to say that the slow but determined revival of this most oldest independent Softgrid/App-V related forums has started. As first step, we have moved the forum as-is into www.AppVirtGuru.com , which is now active and contains all the old threads and user accounts. So no re-registration is needed for those who had accounts on the softgridguru.com site, and better yet, now all email issues has been resolved and hence new account registrations and post reply notifications work once again!

But as the world does not stop, so does not the appvirtguru.com either. We plan on several enhacements and updates to the site, which will bring it to 10's instead of 00's as it now, gradually starting to be available in start of 2010.

So with that, welcome (back) to discuss all things App-V in that forum as well and hope we all can bring site back to where it once stood!

With regards and very merry holidays, from, 
    The AppVirtguru.com moderators (Shawn, Tim, Kalle and Ruben)
    Wednesday, December 23, 2009 8:42 AM

All replies

• Thanks for reviving the website. It used be help me and my friends a lot to trouble.

GNU developer by choice ....
    Tuesday, December 29, 2009 11:35 AM
  • Awesome - nice work gents!

Danny
    Monday, January 4, 2010 8:56 AM
  • Good to hear the ol site is moving forward!
    www.bighatgroup.com
    Tuesday, January 5, 2010 1:40 AM
    Answerer