User Profile / account activities details RRS feed

• Question

• We have ATA implemented recently, I would like to know to what level ATA can provide user account activities details under user profile.

Scenario - 2 days ago Monica's account was disabled instead of disabling her subordinate's account and she was not able to login. in our environment we have delegated permission to service desk for this and as usual no one is ready to point out who disabled it and started blaming the tool that we use for User account management.

we checked the AD logs and found out who disabled it. But I would like to check if I can leverage ATA in future for such cases since it shows nice graphically.

when I checked the Account activities, I was able to find Monica's account was Disabled and enabled, but it didn't give info on who disabled it...

please let me know if this is possible, if so how...

Thanks

Bharath

Wednesday, February 6, 2019 2:40 AM

Answers

• ATA does not have visibility as to WHO made the AD change, only that it happened.
    Friday, February 8, 2019 11:02 PM

All replies

• ATA does not have visibility as to WHO made the AD change, only that it happened.
    Friday, February 8, 2019 11:02 PM
  • Thanks Eli, it would have been nice if ATA could do that as we can get everything in a single window instead of using multiple tools
    Tuesday, February 12, 2019 3:08 AM