Request to Moderators RRS feed

Answers

• Do not need to remove. Let’s discuss here meantime.

I noticed that you have viewed the following thread. Please try the suggestions when troubleshoot.

random restarts on a inspiron 580 running windows 7

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Wednesday, September 1, 2010 9:44 AM
    Friday, August 20, 2010 8:27 AM

All replies

• Nex time, click on Report As Abuse to tell this.

"A programmer is just a tool which converts caffeine into code" CLIP- Stellvertreter http://www.winvistaside.de/
    Wednesday, August 18, 2010 10:37 PM
  • Do not need to remove. Let’s discuss here meantime.

I noticed that you have viewed the following thread. Please try the suggestions when troubleshoot.

random restarts on a inspiron 580 running windows 7

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Wednesday, September 1, 2010 9:44 AM
    Friday, August 20, 2010 8:27 AM
  • Dear Arthur,

Not asking for a removal - I am asking to be moved in under Windows 7 Performance threads, please.
    It can be done by the Moderators of the forums.

Yes, I have noticed the thread you mentioned besides I have been persisting on that issue with much longer timelines and timely datewise updates too.

I would like to add my inputs on my own case since it is not one Laptop but the whole enterprise deployment testing phase which has been noticing this random issue.

Morethan happy to delete this if MODERATORS feel, its not right to ask for correct placing of thread if it was initially mentioned in the category but has turned out to be Performance issue with time.

Thanks All.

"Do it yourself, before you think someone else will" - Mani Babbar - 18.08.10
    Friday, August 20, 2010 10:10 AM
  • Hi,

No need to move that thread, and we should not do that. Usually if anyone post in incorrect forum we would suggest him to create thread in the right forum. Let’s discuss in this thread instead. I just suggest you follow the steps in the thread I mentioned in my previous post and let us know the result.

Monday, August 23, 2010 3:13 AM
  • Hi Arthur,

Those steps mentioned in the above link have been tried without any progress. Besides, you said - I shall restart my thread in here again.

THanks for your help though.
    Cheers
    Mani

"Do it yourself, before you think someone else will" - Mani Babbar - 18.08.10
    Monday, August 23, 2010 1:46 PM
  • Have you collected the mini dumps and analyzed them with Windbg? If so, please paste the result in your post so we can help you to check.

Friday, August 27, 2010 9:36 AM