htc sync sprint evo 4g lte RRS feed

• Question

• error: unable to find HTC sync on your pc

• Moved by RobertPearman Wednesday, January 6, 2016 9:15 AM Desktop OS
    Monday, January 4, 2016 6:09 PM

Answers

• Hi,

According to your description, my understanding is that it prompts error “unable to find HTC sync on your pc” when connecting phone to computer.

Make sure you have used the supplied USB cable and try disconnecting and reconnecting. Temporarily disable anti-virus program, then try to connect again. Or, you may try to re-install the Sync Manager.

Above are suggestions for you, driver installation, configuration and etc. are necessary for an external equipment to be identified, and these are supported by the hardware vendor. If the problem persists, I would recommend you to contact the HTC supporter to confirm with this problem.

Or, if I have any misunderstanding about your problem, please correct. 

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, January 5, 2016 2:24 AM

All replies

• Hi,

According to your description, my understanding is that it prompts error “unable to find HTC sync on your pc” when connecting phone to computer.

Make sure you have used the supplied USB cable and try disconnecting and reconnecting. Temporarily disable anti-virus program, then try to connect again. Or, you may try to re-install the Sync Manager.

Above are suggestions for you, driver installation, configuration and etc. are necessary for an external equipment to be identified, and these are supported by the hardware vendor. If the problem persists, I would recommend you to contact the HTC supporter to confirm with this problem.

Or, if I have any misunderstanding about your problem, please correct. 

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, January 5, 2016 2:24 AM