none
How to Uninstall store RRS feed

• Question

• After installing patches i am getting store in taskbar on every clients machine

Please help me about specific KB no. for finding so that i can decline it from WSUS server

Ram Prakash Sharma

Saturday, October 28, 2017 4:32 PM

All replies

• You can also use Group Policy to manage access to Microsoft Store.

To block Microsoft Store using Group Policy

1. Type gpedit in the search bar to find and start Group Policy Editor.

2. In the console tree of the snap-in, click Computer Configuration, click Administrative Templates , click Windows Components, and then click Store.

3. In the Setting pane, click Turn off Store application, and then click Edit policy setting.

4. On the Turn off Store application setting page, click Enabled, and then click OK.

[these policies are applicable to users of the Enterprise and Education editions only.Not supported on Windows 10 Pro, starting with version 1511. For more info, see Knowledge Base article #3135657.]

S.Sengupta,Microsoft MVP Windows and Devices for IT, Windows Insider MVP

Sunday, October 29, 2017 12:12 AM
  • Hi,

What's build of your Windows 10?

Did you just want to remove Windows Store icon in the taskbar or want to remove the whole Windows Store provisioning package?

If you want to remove the taskbar icon, just deploy the customized taskbar layout:

Configure Windows 10 taskbar

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/configuration/configure-windows-10-taskbar

If you want to remove the Windows Store for all users, run the following command:

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4689-uninstall-apps-windows-10-a.html

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 30, 2017 5:55 AM