Outlook column header RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

I normally arrange my emails by right-clicking on the header above my email list (where you can choose "All" or "Unread" etc... that part has disappeared and I'd like to get it back. Any suggestions? thanks a lot.  

(tried to attached an image but I'm not allowed) 

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 10:00 PM

Answers

• Thank you Carl for the understanding. If you don't like this change, you can try to submit a feedback to Microsoft via the UserVoice website, which is the most direct channel our product team utilizes to collect feedback and ideas from our users. 

Although revisions cannot be made to the application immediately, your feedback is appreciated. It will help improve later versions of these products. Microsoft values all customer feedback. We want to hear from you about how we can make our products better.

Thank you again for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Hallooso Thursday, May 25, 2017 6:19 PM
    Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:23 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Are you using the Outlook 2016 version? If this is the case. I'm afraid this is the expected behavior in Outlook 2016. The view has been changed to following since a certain update in Outlook 2016:

Currently, there is no option available to revert back to the original view.

Regards,

Steve Fan

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:24 PM
    Thursday, May 25, 2017 6:14 AM
  • Sounds about right. Well that was an unnecessary update... 

Thanks a lot for your comment.

Carl. 

Thursday, May 25, 2017 12:13 PM
  • Thank you Carl for the understanding. If you don't like this change, you can try to submit a feedback to Microsoft via the UserVoice website, which is the most direct channel our product team utilizes to collect feedback and ideas from our users. 

Although revisions cannot be made to the application immediately, your feedback is appreciated. It will help improve later versions of these products. Microsoft values all customer feedback. We want to hear from you about how we can make our products better.

Thank you again for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Steve Fan

• Marked as answer by Hallooso Thursday, May 25, 2017 6:19 PM
    Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:23 PM