none
Windows 10 Pro 32 bit Restart Automatically (Blue Screen Error) RRS feed

• Question

• Please help me I opened 3 threads on the same issue but it's not resolved I have a problem on Some of Pc’s that’s installed windows 10 32 bit  blue screen (restart automatically) with stop code:Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap and i found this error on
    Event viewer -->System Errors :the computer has rebooted from a bugcheck,The bugcheck was 0X0000007F, A dump was saved ...on C:\windows.

I shared the memory dump on this link below :

https://solvochemcom-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/mkayal_solvochem_com_jo/EYKw9fSzcQBKlI9nDga6-KoBg3QrmW6K74MD6yp7GxLjXg?e=81zsdd

Note:  I update all drivers and bios version .
    Saturday, June 29, 2019 7:46 AM

All replies

• Hi Muath ALkayyal.

Is this the first time you see such a problem? Does the error occurs only under specific circumstances?
    The dump file contains many instances of the dxgkrnl.sys driver, which makes me thinking about a problem involving the video driver. Did you check whether Windows 10 32 bit is supported on that machine before installing it?
    I also could see from the list of modules that you're using Sophos antivirus: could you try disabling or removing that software and check the system's behaviour?

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MOS, MTA, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE

Saturday, June 29, 2019 12:16 PM
  • Hello Luigi Bruno

No,I see this problem every time .. it's happen randomly may not happen for a few days then suddenly the windows restart automatically i mean not in specific time >>>my pc it's not support windows 10  but i try to solve this issue because i can't downgrade the OS,I will try to remove Sophos endpoint. 

Thanks a lot Luigi for reply .

Sunday, June 30, 2019 12:50 PM
  • Hello Luigi Bruno

No,I see this problem every time .. it's happen randomly may not happen for a few days then suddenly the windows restart automatically i mean not in specific time >>>my pc it's not support windows 10  but i try to solve this issue because i can't downgrade the OS,I will try to remove Sophos endpoint. 

Thanks a lot Luigi for reply .

You're welcome.
    Anyway, if your system cannot support Windows 10 you have to be ready for such problems.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MOS, MTA, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE

Monday, July 1, 2019 2:18 PM
  • To evaluate the BSOD please post logs for troubleshooting.

Using administrative command prompt copy and paste this whole command.

Make sure the default language is English so that the logs can be scanned and read.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3813-language-add-remove-change-windows-10-a.html

The command will automatically collect the computer files and place them on the desktop.

Then use 7zip to organize the files and one drive, drop box, or google drive to place share links into the thread for troubleshooting.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Share-OneDrive-files-and-folders-9fcc2f7d-de0c-4cec-93b0-a82024800c07

This command will automatically collect these files:  msinfo32, mini dumps, drivers, hosts, install, uninstall, services, startup, event viewer files, etc.

Open administrative command prompt and copy and paste the whole command:

copy %SystemRoot%\minidump\*.dmp "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\"&dxdiag /t %Temp%\dxdiag.txt&copy %Temp%\dxdiag.txt "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\SFdebugFiles\"&type %SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts >> "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\hosts.txt"&systeminfo > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\systeminfo.txt"&driverquery /v > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\drivers.txt" &msinfo32 /nfo "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\msinfo32.nfo"&wevtutil qe System /f:text > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\eventlog.txt"&reg export HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\uninstall.txt"&reg export "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components" "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\installed.txt"&net start > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\services.txt"&REM wmic startup list full /format:htable >"%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\startup.html"&wmic STARTUP GET Caption, Command, User >"%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\startup.txt"

There are two files for you to find manually:

a) C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP

Use file explorer > this PC > local C: drive > right upper corner search enter the above to find results.

b) dxdiag:  

In the left lower corner search type:  dxdiag > When the DirectX Diagnostic Tool opens click on the next page button so that each tab is opened > click on save all information > save to desktop > post one drive or drop box share link into the thread

Please remember to vote and to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    Tuesday, July 2, 2019 5:11 AM
  • Hi,

Also, you could try to run sfc /scannow command to check if any corrupted system files.

Best Regards,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, July 3, 2019 6:51 AM
  • Hi, 
    Was your issue solved?
    If yes, would you like to share your solution in order that other community members could find the helpful reply quickly.
    If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help. 
    Best Regards,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Sunday, July 7, 2019 3:59 PM