none
What are the ongoing changes? RRS feed

• Question

• Yesterday I could watch all users' activity on the landing page. There also were some more granular filters for this. Today all that is gone and I can only see my own activity and my friends' one.

So I have a couple of questions here.

1. How do I watch all users' activity now? I do want to get notified when new topics are created, edited and so on.
    2. How do I track ongoing design and features changes like this? I'm really highly interested in how Wiki is emerging.
    Tuesday, March 2, 2010 6:47 AM

Answers

• If you view the home page when you are not logged in you can see all activity. If you are logged in, you see your (+friends) activity.
    tony soper
    Tuesday, March 2, 2010 3:26 PM

All replies

• Yesterday I could watch all users' activity on the landing page. There also were some more granular filters for this. Today all that is gone and I can only see my own activity and my friends' one.

So I have a couple of questions here.
    1. How do I watch all users' activity now? I do want to get notified when new topics are created, edited and so on.
    #1 seems to be fixed by itself.
    Tuesday, March 2, 2010 11:26 AM
  • If you view the home page when you are not logged in you can see all activity. If you are logged in, you see your (+friends) activity.
    tony soper
    Tuesday, March 2, 2010 3:26 PM