Forefront Versions - Anyone have the version numbers or how to tell what version of the client and FCS you are running RRS feed

• Question

• Anyone have the version numbers or how to tell what version of the client and FCS you are running? I am getting frustrated dealing with MS. For instance, how do i know if i have the full version or beta, how do I know if I have SP1 installed?

Thanks.
    Friday, April 3, 2009 5:57 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Thank you for your post.

As far as I know, you may perform the following steps to achieve your goal. 

1.      Open the Forefront Client Security Console

2.      Click “Help”, and click “About Microsoft Forefront Client Security”, you will find the version number.

Regards,

Nick Gu - MSFT
    Wednesday, April 15, 2009 9:24 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for your post.

As far as I know, you may perform the following steps to achieve your goal. 

1.      Open the Forefront Client Security Console

2.      Click “Help”, and click “About Microsoft Forefront Client Security”, you will find the version number.

Regards,

Nick Gu - MSFT
    Wednesday, April 15, 2009 9:24 AM
  • To Clarify:

Can someone post the different version numbers of Forefront and what the version Features are? For instance how do I know the version I have will expire?
    Tuesday, May 19, 2009 7:21 PM