none
Resize "Task Form" Window Horizontally RRS feed

• Question

• In Project 2013, selecting View, then ticking Details under the "Split View" group will show by default the "Task Form" window in the lower pane. I can't seem to be able to find a way to resize this window horizontally however, and I'm only stuck in seeing less than half of the available horizontal space. Is there a trick to make the horizontal window drag slider appear, so this window can be extended horizontally ?
    Saturday, October 17, 2015 10:12 AM

Answers

• Albert,

Well, actually your are asking about the vertical sizing. The other John correctly answered the question you asked. However, your screen shot better describes what you want. Unfortunately, the width of the lower pane is fixed and cannot be expanded. Sorry.

John

• Marked as answer by Albert Mihai Sunday, October 18, 2015 4:23 PM
    Sunday, October 18, 2015 4:04 PM

All replies

• You need to grap the divider line between the two views with left mouse button down in order to resize:

Resize - Power2Plan.com

Best Regards | Power2Plan Systems | https://www.power2plan.com

Saturday, October 17, 2015 1:30 PM
  • John, it's the horizontal divider I'm trying to locate, not the vertical one. I'm trying to expand the "Task Form" window in the highlighted space below:

Sunday, October 18, 2015 6:57 AM
  • Albert,

Well, actually your are asking about the vertical sizing. The other John correctly answered the question you asked. However, your screen shot better describes what you want. Unfortunately, the width of the lower pane is fixed and cannot be expanded. Sorry.

John

• Marked as answer by Albert Mihai Sunday, October 18, 2015 4:23 PM
    Sunday, October 18, 2015 4:04 PM