Can not receive emails from Yahoo accounts RRS feed

• Question

• Please let me know if it is something with my security settings. I receive emails from any other accounts.

Regards,

Joanna

Thursday, August 15, 2013 1:08 PM

Answers

• Hi,

According to your description, I want to know more about this issue. Please help me to know more details.

1. What is your account type, Exchange, pop, etc. ?
    2. What kind of email client did you and the Yahoo accounts use, Outlook, OWA, etc. ?
    3. Can you sent emails to the Yahoo accounts successfully?

If the Yahoo accounts have been added to your Microsoft accounts, and the email client is Outlook.com, I suggest you follow the troubleshooting steps on the article below:

Set up your Gmail, Yahoo! Plus, or Microsoft email accounts in Outlook.com

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/outlook/other-email-accounts

If you are using Outlook, please run it under safe mode to avoid some third party AV add-ins and firewall, then have a try.

Hope it is helpful

Thanks

Mavis

Monday, August 19, 2013 8:18 AM

All replies

• Hi

What is your receive connector settings set at? Anonymous access?

any 3rd party AV installed that could be filtering the mail? Have you tried to trace it at all?

Do you get any bounces?

Thursday, August 15, 2013 4:28 PM
  • Hi,

According to your description, I want to know more about this issue. Please help me to know more details.

1. What is your account type, Exchange, pop, etc. ?
    2. What kind of email client did you and the Yahoo accounts use, Outlook, OWA, etc. ?
    3. Can you sent emails to the Yahoo accounts successfully?

If the Yahoo accounts have been added to your Microsoft accounts, and the email client is Outlook.com, I suggest you follow the troubleshooting steps on the article below:

Set up your Gmail, Yahoo! Plus, or Microsoft email accounts in Outlook.com

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/outlook/other-email-accounts

If you are using Outlook, please run it under safe mode to avoid some third party AV add-ins and firewall, then have a try.

Hope it is helpful

Thanks

Mavis

Monday, August 19, 2013 8:18 AM