Issue Skype for Business Client Mobile device sign in RRS feed

• General discussion

• Dear Forum user,

I would like to ask about my current issue for Skype for business sign in from Mobile device like IOS, Android,...etc. I have prepare setup and skype for business user can sign in by PC, laptop from Outside organization but not working from Phone. please advise if there is any tool to check connectivity issue on Smart phone. thanks 

Sokneang SAM

Friday, May 19, 2017 7:23 AM

All replies

• Hi Sokneang,

Have you tested connectivity? Two tools available to you: remote connectivity analyser and connectivity analyser tool

The remote connectivity analyser is an online tool that you run from the Office 365 portal.  The connectivity analyser tool is downloaded and run on your infrastructure. The former is a complete analysis of ports that are needed across the whole of Office 365, licenses, credentials and even updates.  The latter will allow you to test connectivity to services required for Mobility client to function on mobile devices.

Here's some links that may help:

Microsoft Remote Connectivity Analyser
    https://testconnectivity.microsoft.com/

Microsoft Connectivity Analyser Tool

Hi Sokneang,

Have you tested connectivity? Two tools available to you: remote connectivity analyser and connectivity analyser tool

The remote connectivity analyser is an online tool that you run from the Office 365 portal.  The connectivity analyser tool is downloaded and run on your infrastructure. The former is a complete analysis of ports that are needed across the whole of Office 365, licenses, credentials and even updates.  The latter will allow you to test connectivity to services required for Mobility client to function on mobile devices:

Microsoft Remote Connectivity Analyser (online tests)

Microsoft Connectivity Analyser Tool (downloadable test tool)

Example use of the tool:

Hope this helps,

Damien

dmunified.com

Saturday, May 20, 2017 1:14 AM
  • Dear Damien, 

It is useful tool, i have try the test and it shown result below. i think for lync discover internal is OK we can skip as using from external network. i have found that there are error from access to Web Service, Could you advise if what is the problem is possible for this point. thank 

Sokneang SAM

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 1:24 AM
  • Deleted
    Wednesday, May 24, 2017 2:37 PM
  • There is reverse proxy running on Window IIS was deployed for this scenarios. please advise. 

Sokneang SAM

Wednesday, May 31, 2017 10:36 AM