none
Unable to sign into Microsoft account RRS feed

• Question

• I had a password, but did not work. I requested a new password, which I used and it to was incorrect. What do I do now??
    Friday, July 14, 2017 1:16 PM

All replies

• Hello

Edit your registry

HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\StoredIdentities

Here, you will see the account that is giving you trouble.  Delete (Right click the email address and click delete).

Regards, Regin Ravi

Friday, July 14, 2017 1:22 PM
  • Hi, 

Have you tried to remove this account from this PC after logging with a local administrator and sign in again? 

https://www.howtogeek.com/227763/how-to-completely-delete-your-microsoft-account/

After completely remove this Microsoft account on your PC, add this account again. 

By the way, is your computer in the domain? I consider if there is any policy blocking Microsoft account. 

Computer Configuration\Policies\Windows Settings\Security Settings\Local Policies/Security Options/Other/Accounts: Block Microsoft Accounts

For further troubleshooting, please logon as local administrator account and Enable WinLogon event in Event view, then reproduce your issue, login with the administrator account again, upload the WinLogon event saved out as etvx file onto OneDrive, share the link here for our research. 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 17, 2017 6:50 AM
    Owner