none
bluetooth headphone drive RRS feed

• Question

• hi

i have one bluetooth headphone XTM-1200 but not connect for my windows 7  pls help me

Friday, February 3, 2012 4:49 PM

Answers

• Any error message displayed? Did you check the manufacturer's web site for driver availability?

Bye.

Luigi Bruno - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Award
    Saturday, February 4, 2012 12:26 AM

All replies

• Any error message displayed? Did you check the manufacturer's web site for driver availability?

Bye.

Luigi Bruno - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Award
    Saturday, February 4, 2012 12:26 AM
  • hi

i have same device if till now interest to know how to use it ,please reply.

Sunday, April 15, 2012 2:55 PM
  • hi

i have same device if till now interest to know how to use it ,please reply.

This is a Microsoft Windows 7 forum, it is not a XTM-1200 bluetooth headphone forum.

You need to go to the manufacturer's website for any necessary drivers and/or utility software and for instructions for pairing the XTM-1200 headphone.  All that information is published by the manufacture since it not Microsoft hardware.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Sunday, April 15, 2012 3:51 PM